FLOWETIC BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking onto a Flowetic instructor course, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You must be at least 18 years old on the day of training
- You must hold at least one of the following qualifications (you will be asked to provide evidence):
- Level 2 Exercise to Music Qualification
- Level 2 Fitness Qualification
- Dance Diploma/Degree
- Full time professional dance training (minimum 1 year requirement) at an accredited dance school or college
If you do not hold any of the above qualifications, please contact us at email@example.com for assessment of suitability to attend the course.
- You must complete an online theory assessment prior to the course attendance achieving at least a 70% pass mark
- You must complete a practical assessment fulfilling all of the criteria outlined the Assessment Observation Checklist (this checklist will be provided to you in advance of the training day) in order to become a licenced Flowetic instructor. If you do not pass, you are encouraged to gain further experience and are welcome to re-book another training day at half price, after at least a 12-month period.
- If you successfully pass the practical assessment, you are only licenced to teach Flowetic by becoming a Flowetic Instructor Network member. You are not licenced to teach Flowetic if you do not sign up to the Flowetic Instructor Network. The Flowetic licence fee is payable on either a monthly or annual basis and will provide instructors with the necessary marketing tools, teaching materials, support and guidance in order to create and maintain a successful Flowetic career.
Once booked onto a course
- All communication will be delivered to the e-mail address provided on the booking form. It is your responsibility to contact us at the earliest opportunity if you do not receive the relevant information as detailed below.
- Your place is only confirmed once you receive an e-mail confirmation containing receipt of purchase.
- Upon booking a course, you will be sent and asked to complete an application form, pre-course learning booklet and online theory assessment. We will also ask that you send us scanned copies of all relevant qualification certificates.
- Once you pass the online theory assessment, you will then be sent full joining instructions.
- In the unlikely event that Flowetic need to make changes to the training day, this will be communicated via e-mail and it is your responsibility to ensure that you check regularly for any updates.
- You cannot transfer your place over to another person.
- You can request a transfer onto a future course date, subject to availability and free of charge, as long as this is arranged no later than 14 days prior to the course date by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can transfer your course date within a 14-day period but you will incur a £25 administration fee.
- A minimum of 14 days notice prior to the course date is required to cancel. If you wish to cancel your place, please contact us at email@example.com. You will be offered a full refund minus a £25 administration fee.
- Cancelled courses within 14 days are non-refundable but can be exchanged for an alternative course date, depending on availability and subject to a £25 administration fee.
- In the unlikely circumstance that Flowetic need to cancel a course giving less than 14 days notice, an alternative course date will be offered. If you are unable to attend an alternative date, a full refund will be given.
- Flowetic are not liable to refund course fees where the cause of cancellation is completely beyond our control. Such circumstances may include, but is not limited to, severe weather, fire, strike, industrial action or civil disturbance.
- No refund will be offered if you fail to attend the course. If the non-attendance is due to illness or injury, the candidate can be transferred over to another course minus a £25 administration fee with the submission of a doctor’s note.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
- You acknowledge and agree that Flowetic is the sole owner of all trademarks, logos, designs, and other copyright-protected materials, methods and processes, concepts, ideas, including the Flowetic Instructor Course and any training or marketing materials that may be provided to you. You agree to not make any modification to any Flowetic materials or content.
General Restrictions on Advertising and Other Prohibited Advertising Activity
- You may not alter the form or appearance of any logos.
- No inappropriate use of advertising materials. You agree not to copy, reproduce, duplicate, create derivative works of, distribute, sell, or otherwise disseminate any advertising materials, Flowetic intellectual property, or materials you obtain by enrolling on the instructor course.
- You may not manufacture, create, or distribute any merchandise or other promotional items bearing any of the marks or anything similar or related to the marks.
- You agree not to apply for, register or attempt to register in any manner Flowetic, or anything that includes or is similar to it for any purpose, including without limitation, trademarks, trade names, service marks, brands, logos, copyrights, domain names, or other identifiers of source or forms of intellectual property or internet designations.
- You will not teach any Flowetic classes that do not follow the overall principles, structure, music and choreography provided by Flowetic.
- Conduct - As a Flowetic Instructor, you represent the Flowetic brand. You agree to act in a legal, professional, non-detrimental, non-disruptive, and appropriate manner at all times. You must not act in any lewd, sexist, racist, discriminatory, illegal, or other inappropriate or offensive manner, or in any manner that diminishes the value of the Flowetic brand.
- Flowetic does not guarantee any level of success or income generated by or in connection with the instructor course.
- You may not sub-license, rent, transfer or otherwise allow any third party to use your rights under this agreement, including your Flowetic Instructor status, class content and advertising materials.
- You may not use any material you receive in connection with the Instructor Course, including any material or content received from Flowetic, in connection with any fitness instruction other than the instruction you provide as a Flowetic Instructor.
- Your Flowetic Instructor status may be revoked or terminated immediately by us in the event that you breach any term, condition, or provision of this Agreement. Upon termination or revocation, you must immediately cease all Flowetic Instructor and promotional activities.
- While Flowetic welcomes constructive input and suggestions, you must not make negative comments and remarks in any forum (oral, online, written, or while providing instruction or training) about the Flowetic brand.